Paid To Popup vix swimwear: Crochet Dress - Jennifer Aniston in "Just Go with It"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crochet Dress - Jennifer Aniston in "Just Go with It"




Update 25.03.2011
Hi again. So I began working on my little white crochet dress. This is the crochet pattern for M size, I used cotton yarn, (32 stitches/10cm), I will add new data as I work along. So for now, If you want to begin this is it:









and this is what I have done until now.




I began with the front of the dress, working two pieces, as you can see in the picture, but I recommend working just a long one, from the front (base of tour breasts) to the back. I will update all the details soon. If you have some advice or suggestion please leave me a message or a comment. If you need some advice, please send me the question and your email address through my chat program from the right, or send me a message at alinabarsan@cossalina.com,




Since I saw the poster at the cinema (a very large size poster), I've wanted to make this crocheted dress worn by Jennifer Aniston, in her recent movie "Just Go with It. " It just obsesses me ... : D. I will crochet it from thin cotton yarn. I will also post the crochet pattern on my blog for those who want to make it on their own. If you want to purchase the dress please contact me at alinabarsan@cossalina.com. I don't know a price yet, it depends on how much material I use, and how many hours I work. adsense

1 comment:

  1. Sleeveless mini dress with lace-up neckline detail. 100% cotton crochet. As seen in Just Go With It movie worn by Jennifer Aniston.
    vix swimsuits

    ReplyDelete